Lt. Col. Jack Haefner, Fort A.P. Hill garrison commander; Command Sgt. Maj. Miguel E. Reyna, Fort A.P. Hill garrison command sergeant major; and Sgt. 1st Class Jesse Krone of the Explosive Ordnance Disposal Training Complex at Fort A.P. Hill join Town of Bowling Green Mayor David Storke and local elected and community leaders at a ground breaking ceremony June 23 for the U.S. Route 301.
Fort A.P. Hill Flickr Photos
- Command Sergeant Major Keith R. Whitcomb oversees training on the aerial gunnery range on Fort A.P. Hill. fb.me/2u2p58TtG 6 days ago
- The Combat Readiness Center is only a few weeks away from launching the 2013 Summer Safety Campaign, which will... fb.me/2ny7Kfiiq 6 days ago
- May = “Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month.” Ride Army Strong and Army Safe. fb.me/1KJg9R2Zu 1 week ago
- Can you find Lt. Col Peter E. Dargle in this line-up? fb.me/Ph3Ob2Fs 1 week ago
- Pepper spray training... fb.me/2tBNuAqKv 1 week ago